Hello and welcome to my web page!
My name is Amy Sellman and I am the Speech-Language Pathologist at Rupert Elementary School. I also work with students at the Pottstown Middle School. This is my 29th year of education providing speech and language support services in the Pottstown School District.
I received my Bachelor of Science in Education in 1988 and my Master of Science in 1989 from Bloomsburg University. I am a member of the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA) and hold my Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology. I am also a current member of the Pennsylvania Speech-Language-Hearing Association. I hold a Pennsylvania Instructional II teaching certificate for speech & language impairment as well as a Pennsylvania state license to practice Speech-Language Pathology.
Some fun facts about me…
- I grew up in central Pennsylvania, in the small town of Elizabethville, and graduated from Upper Dauphin Area High School.
- I met my husband, Jim, at Bloomsburg University and we celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary in October.
- I live in Limerick and have two children. Ryan is a graduate of Penn State University and is an electrical engineer. Nicole is a graduate of Bloomsburg University and is a special education teacher.
- We have a dog named Molly who turned 6 in July.
- My favorite place is the beach.
- My favorite food is ice cream!
- When I’m not in school, I love to go shopping, read, walk, and spend time with friends and family.