2021-2022 School Year Registration
- Please choose a date and time to complete registration. This is the only way we are aware an online registration is completed.
- Daniela Durante-Hayward will contact you by email to finish the registration once online registration is completed.
New Student Registration
In order to make the registration of your child as easy as possible, please follow the guidelines below:
Start the registration process by clicking here https://pottstown-registration.hosted.src-solutions.com. The link takes you to our online student registration portal hosted by Registration Gateway. You must create an account with Registration Gateway in order to proceed to the online registration forms. This should only take a moment and you will only need to do this one time. If you are registering multiple children, there will be an option to register additional children after completing the first set of forms.
- A computer for registration is available at Pottstown Administration Building, 230 Beech Street. Hours are Monday through Thursday, 8-11:00 am and 1-2 pm.
Once you complete the electronic forms, you will see a link to schedule an appointment with our registrar. This appointment will be completed by email. You must schedule an appointment to notify the registrar to receive an email.
Listed below are the documents required at this appointment:
- Birth Certificate or Hospital Verification Letter of Birth
- Up-to-date immunization records and the most recent physical and dental exams
- Two Proofs of residency in the form of: current deed or lease, utility bills, tax bills, bank statement, vehicle registration, credit card bill, paystub, drivers license, homeowners/rental/auto insurance, social security form, or public assistance forms
- Custody orders and/or other legal documents if a foster parent (if applicable)
- IEP and/or 504 Plan, as well as your most recent evaluation or re-evaluation (if applicable)
- Student’s transcript or most recent report card to aid in scheduling the appropriate classes for your student (Grades 9 - 12)
Any questions, please call the Central Registrar at 610-970-6621.