PreKindergarten & Kindergarten
2024-2025 School Year Registration Opening March 11, 2024!
2023/2024 Online Registration NOW OPEN!
New Student Registration
In order to make the registration of your child as easy as possible, please follow the guidelines below:
Start the registration process for the 2023/2024 school year by clicking here This link takes you to our online student registration portal hosted by PowerSchool. You must create an account with PowerSchool in order to proceed with online registration. This should only take a moment and you will only need to do this one time. If you are registering multiple children, there will be an option to register additional children.
Registration done on a laptop/desktop computer will work better than on a mobile phone. If needed, a computer for registration is available at Pottstown Administration Building, 230 Beech Street. Hours are Monday through Thursday, 8am-11am and 2pm-3pm. There are also computers available for use at the Pottstown Public Library, located at 500 East High Street.
For the 2023/2024 school year, you will be able to upload the documents listed below during the registration process. If further documents or information is needed, the registrar will contact you directly via email.
Listed below are the documents required for all students registering with the Pottstown School District:
- Birth Certificate or Hospital Verification Letter of Birth
- Up-to-date immunization records and the most recent physical and dental exams
- Two Proofs of residency in the form of: current deed or lease, utility bills, tax bills, bank statement, vehicle registration, credit card bill, paystub, drivers license, homeowners/rental/auto insurance, social security form, or public assistance forms
- Custody orders and/or other legal documents if a foster parent (if applicable)
- IEP and/or 504 Plan, as well as your most recent evaluation or re-evaluation (if applicable)
- Student’s transcript or most recent report card to aid in scheduling the appropriate classes for your student (Grades 9 - 12)
There will be no in-person appointments. All registrations will be completed electronically. If you have any questions, please call the Central Registrar, Daniela Durante-Hayward, at 610-970-6621.