The Board recognizes the importance of public records as the record of the district’s actions and the repository of information about this district. The public has the right to access and procure copies of public records, with certain exceptions, subject to law, Board policy and administrative regulations.
- Requests must be submitted in writing to the Open Records Officer using one of the prescribed Right-to-Know Request Forms in the following manner:
- In Person: At the district administrative offices, 230 Beech Street, Pottstown, PA on any business day during the regular business hours 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- By regular mail: Sent to the attention of the Open Records Officer at the district administrative offices at 230 Beech Street Pottstown, PA 19464.
- By facsimile: Sent to the attention of the Open Records Officer at the following facsimile number 610-326-6540. A written request sent via facsimile will not be considered submitted until a complete and legible copy of the facsimile is received by the Open Records Officer.
- By e-mail: Sent to the attention of the Open Records Officer at [email protected]. An e-mail will not be considered submitted until a complete accessible copy of the e-mail is received by the Open Records Officer.
- Each request must include the following information:
- Identification or description of the requested record, in sufficient detail.
- Medium in which the record is requested, if copies are desired.
- Name and address of the individual to receive the district’s response.
- A requestor who is denied access to a requested record by the district will write to the Office of Open Records, 400 N. Street, Harrisburg, PA, 17120, and mark the envelope Right-To-Know Appeal.