Pottstown School District
230 Beech St. Pottstown PA 19464
Facilities/Finance & Public Relations, Community Engagement Committee Meeting
Thursday, May 13th at 6:30 PM
To register for public comment please click this link:
How to provide public comment during Board & Committee Meetings: In accordance with policy 006- Local Board Procedures: Hearing of the Patrons- District residents present at a Board meeting may address the Board in accordance with the law and Board procedures and policy. Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes.
- For those interested in making a public comment during the virtual meetings, use the registration link above to register your name, phone number, and address for the meeting.
- Once registered and approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the invite link, instructions, and will be able to enter and participate in the webinar at the scheduled time of the meeting.
- All attendees will have video and audio muted upon entering the meeting
- At the time of public comment, you will be unmuted and your video will be turned on. You will have 3 minutes to comment. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted.
- Please be sure to test your audio/video and internet connection ahead of time.
- Please remember that all guidelines for public comment under the meeting guide will continue to apply during virtual meetings. Profanity, hate speech or other inappropriate languages will not be allowed, and anyone acting inappropriately will be removed from the meeting and blocked from returning.
- Please understand that the prior method of orally reading all comments from Facebook live will no longer take place, although board members most often review them after the meeting.