Address Change Update Process

Address Change Update Process

Address Update Process

If you currently have a student attending school in our district and have changed your address, please request an address update during your Back-to-School Annual Update. Please complete the following steps to update your address with your building secretary:

  1. Your building secretary will email you to provide two updated proofs of residency. We are requesting that you please take pictures and email to the secretary at the building your child is attending. Please see building information for the building contact and phone number if you need additional assistance. 


  • Acceptable Proofs of Residency: current lease - first and last page, utility bills, tax bills, bank statement, vehicle registration, credit card bill, paystub, photo id, drivers license, homeowners/rental/auto insurance, social security letter, or public assistance letter, post office change of address letter.  Date on the bill/statement must be within the last three months.  Parent/Guardian name, address and a date must be visible on proof of residency.  Please take the statement/bill out of the envelope.  We can not accept an envelope as proof of residency.


  1. Send your two Proofs of Residency via email to your student’s current school.  Reminder if you have children in multiple schools, please email each building. If you need assistance contacting your student's current school, please check the building web page for contact information.

Our school office staff will contact you to verify receipt of your new residency documents.

View text-based website