This is the place where you can receive accurate information about your child's school progress. At the beginning of the school year, you should have received a notification letter with your child's Parent Portal username and password. If you did not receive a letter, or have misplaced this information, please contact your child's school to request a duplicate letter.
To login to the Parent Portal, please click on the logo pictured at right. We invite you back often to measure your child's progress!
The Parent Portal provides the following functionality to guardians and students:
- Register for Parent Portal online.
- Access ID and Access password are your student ID #.
- View demographic information for the student, such as student name, birth date, gender, building, grade, counselor, and homeroom number.
- View emergency contact information for the student.
- View student and guardian address information.
- View the student's attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types.
- View the student's current schedule.
- View the student's classwork information from Gradebook.
- Click on the name of a teacher, counselor, or school building to send an e-mail.
- Subscribe to email alerts for Attendance, Classwork, Interim Progress, and Report Cards.