I will be on time to school.
I will complete my work to the best of my ability.
I will not argue and keep my hands, feet, and objects to myself.
I will follow directions given by all adults.
I will be respectful and courteous.
Behavior Plan - we will use the chart shown
- Each student will start out on green for the day.
- If a student makes good choices, he/she will move up the chart.
- If a student makes a poor choice (breaks a rule), he/she will move down the chart.
- The student has the chance to move up and down the chart all day.
- If the students ends up on pink at the end of the day, he/she will receive bling on his/her behavior clip.
- Once 5 pieces of bling are earned, the student retires that clip to The Hall of Fame
- If the student ends up on red at the end of the day, he/she will receive a demerit and a parent/guardian will be notified.