Hello, everyone! My name is Mrs. Robin Anderson. I would like to tell you a little about myself - both professionally and personally.
- 1994: Graduated from Pottstown High School
- 1998: Graduated from Millersville University with a B.S. in Elementary/Early Childhood Education
- 2005: Graduated from Alvernia University with a Master’s degree in Urban Education
- 2013: Obtained a Reading Specialist Certification from Millersville University
Teaching Experience: 19th year of teaching
- 1st grade for 3 years
- 2nd grade for 2 years
- 3rd grade for 2 years
- Kindergarten for 12 years
I am also a wife and mother. My husband, Robert, and I have been married for 16 years. We are the parents of a beautiful girl whom we adopted from Guatemala, named Sarah. We brought her home when she was 10 months old. She is now 10. Sarah is the love of our lives and keeps us extremely busy with dance classes, theatre, and competitive swimming.
I hope to inspire in your child a love of learning and a feeling of success. I value personal success just as much as academic success. Your child will be challenged, cherished, and supported throughout this school year.