Course Selection for 2021-2022 School Year
Students consult the program of studies or course selection guide, course selection sheet, their parents, school counselor, and their teachers.
- If students were not able to attend their course selection presentation, they should view the presentation here.
Class of 2025
Class of 2024 & 2023
Class of 2022
- Students consult the program of studies or course selection guide, course selection sheet, their parents, school counselor, and their teachers.
- Students select appropriate grade level graduation requirements (Math, English, etc.)
- Students select any other electives (Band, Chorus, Foreign Language, etc.)
- A minimum of .5 Wellness credit is required to be taken each year.
- Career Exploration, Computer Applications, Personal Finance & Economics are required for graduation.
- Students should request 8 credits.
- Students should schedule an individual meeting with their school counselor. During the meeting students will communicate the courses that they are requesting for next school year.
- Mr. Barnes - school counselor for class of 2023 & 2025
- Mrs. Leibold- school counselor for class of 2022 & 2024
Every effort will be made to schedule a student for the courses requested. In the event of insufficient registration and/or staffing or facility limitations, the administration reserves the right to cancel any course or limit enrollment.
- “Approval”: Courses with this notation require teacher or administration approval before the course will be scheduled.
- The Principal must approve all courses taken for credit in summer school in advance.
- Schedules may be changed due to summer school enrollment.
- All schedules are subject to change depending on course availability, staffing changes, program changes, or other non-academic reasons, or at the discretion of the school counselors and/or principal.
- Once the school year begins, schedules will be considered finalized. No schedule changes will be made during the school year, including between semesters.
- In the event there is an error, omission, contradiction, or other unknown problem with this program of studies, it will be the responsibility of the high school principal or his/her designee to find resolution. The principal retains sole discretion to change the program of studies requirements under extenuating circumstances.
**STUDENTS WITH IEP’S MUST RECEIVE APPROVAL FROM THEIR IEP TEACHER FOR ALL COURSES.
* STUDENT SCHEDULES ARE NOT CHANGED DUE TO PERSONAL CONFLICTS, CHANGE OF MIND, OR ACADEMIC FAILURE.