Meet Miss Fazekas!
I grew up in Pottstown, and attended the Pottsgrove School District. I granduated from Pottsgrove High School in 2000. I spent two years at Montgomery County Community College and then transferred to West Chester University. I was at West Chester for three years, graduated in 2005 and I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education. I then continued my education and went to Cabrini College where I earned my Master’s in Education in 2011.
I started teaching in the Pottstown School District in 2006 at Barth Elementary, where I was a Title I Reading assistant. In the 2007 school year, I started teaching third grade at Rupert Elementary, and have been here ever since.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I am the oldest child in my family. I have a younger sister, Kasey and a younger brother, Eric.
- Both of my parents graduated from Pottstown High School.
- I have two beautiful nieces, Ava, 9 and Sophie, 5.
- I always have my nails painted.
- I love Pinterest!
- I love to paint with my friends and my niece.
- I enjoy shopping at Target.
- I love ice cream!
- My family loves playing cards and games.
- I enjoy coloring, reading, going to the movies, swimming and bowling.
- My favorite color is blue.
- My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse!
- My favorite holiday is Christmas!
- My birthday is July 31st.
- I love to cook out and go on family vacations to the beach.
- I play BINGO every month with friends – all proceeds go to different charities!
- I was the Rupert Teacher of the Year in 2014!