All of the information below must be within one year of your hire date of employment.
Act 34: PA State Police Clearance - CLICK HERE FOR LINK
- You must indicate that you are applying for the clearance for employment purposes.
- You can apply online and you will receive results immediately and you can print and retain the receipt containing the control number (this starts with the letter "R"). At the bottom of the form click on the link that says, “Certificate Form”. You need to click on this to get the results. DO NOT SEND CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE HR OFFICE.
- The cost of this clearance should be paid by credit card on the website.
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date.
- Please do not have a confirmation email sent to our office. That email does not include your name and we will be unable to look up results without knowing which employee/candidate applied.
Act 151: Child Abuse Clearance - CLICK HERE FOR LINK
- Fill out, print and send this form directly to the Department of Public Welfare indicating employment purposes.
- You should request to get emailed when your results are available. Once you get that notification, log in to the system (remember your username/password) and print the results.
- You will need to include a money order with your form (you should retain your money order receipt until you receive your official clearance).
- This clearance will be mailed back to the address you provide on the form.
- This clearance takes, at a minimum, 2-3 weeks to be returned (you can overnight the form to help speed up the process).
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date (the employer will need to see the original and retain a verified copy).
Act 114: FBI Fingerprint - IDENTOGO
- To obtain clearances, you need to go through the Identogo Website.
- The service code required is: 1KG6XN
- You must indicate that you are applying for employment purposes.
IMPORTANT: You will need to send a copy of the Identogo receipt with the UEI# on it to the HR office.
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date (the employer will need the receipt containing the registration number starting with the letters "PAE").