Greetings Trojan Nation,
Please see the reminders below regarding Keystone Testing, which starts next Monday, May 17th. Students not taking a Keystone exam should follow their normal schedule.
- Passing the Biology, Algebra, and Literature Keystone is a graduation requirement.
- Students who qualified for a Keystone exam received an email titled “Keystone Invitiatation” containing specific test information. Guardians also received this email. If you did not receive an “Keystone Invite” email, your student does not have any Keystone exams to complete.
- Students need to report to school to complete their Keystone exam.
- Exams will be completed online, so students should bring their fully charged school issued Chromebooks and power cords each day. All Chromebooks need to be updated before taking the exam. The following video will explain this process: https://youtu.be/xN6pFSzS8Z4
- Students should report to school by 7:55. Testing will begin at 8:05.
- Students are allowed to leave after completing their testing. Exams are scheduled from 8:05-9:35. Extra time will be provided for students who need it until 10:40.
- If you have any questions surrounding the Keystone exams, please contact Gavin Lawler at [email protected]