Greeting Trojan Families,
My name is Me’Lisa Morgan and I and the new Director of Co-Curricular Activities. THIS EMAIL IS FOR HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ONLY, INCLUDING RISING FRESHMEN (THE CLASS OF 2024). I am reaching out to let you know Pre-Season Conditioning can begin on Monday, July 13, 2020. Please reach out to the coaches for exact start dates and times for specific sports.
There are several mandatory requirements that must be followed in order for the student-athlete to participate.
- Students and parents must complete the COVID-19 survey before the student-athlete can participate.
- Temperatures will be taken daily and it needs to be less than 100.4.
- Student-athletes and Coaches will also be taking a daily COVID-19 survey.
- All students and staff are prohibited from participating if they do not feel well. If a student-athlete is not feeling well, please make sure that they do not come to practice the next day.
- Student-athletes are required to bring their own water in their own water bottle. Water will not be provided, so please bring more than enough water. No water bottles can be shared.
- Student-athletes must arrive at practice with a face mask on.
- Student-athletes must practice social distancing at all times during practices.
- If a student-athlete is doing an exercise they may remove the mask but must make sure they are practicing social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and will need to be used throughout the duration of practice.
- At the end of practice, students are not allowed to hang out and congregate, they should leave the premises immediately.
- Locker rooms will not be available, students will need to bring and take home their equipment every day.
Coaches’ contact information can be found on the school district website. If you are unsure, please feel free to reach out to me and I will be happy to guide you.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns via email at. [email protected]
Yours in Athletics,