Pottstown High School students are welcome to come the Learning Center in the library after school.
Students must show student identification for admission to the Learning Center.
Open hours are: Mon., Tues., Weds., Thurs. 2:50-4:50 p.m during the school year
· Get extra help from teachers
· Check out library books
· Use books on reserve
Access Power Library for magazine articles, picture sources, reference sources, literature, science and social studies
· Access the Internet for school related assignments
· Use Microsoft Office Suite software for word processing and related applications
· Explore career opportunities on COIN software at www.coin3.com, students get login at the library
· Complete Microtype assignments
· Make up classwork and tests
· Do group work
· Form study groups